firstname.lastname@example.org | 080-69099000
- The data shared with Coreyo shall be primarily stored and processed in India. By agreeing to this policy, you are providing Coreyo with your express consent to process your personal information for the purposes defined in this policy.
- You must atleast 18 years of age to transact directly with Coreyo and also to consent to the processing of your personal data.
- If you have any concerns in the processing your data and wish to withdraw your consent, you may do so by writing to the following email id: email@example.com However, if such processing of data is essential for us to be able to provide service to you, then we may not be able to serve or confirm our services after your withdrawal of consent. A withdrawal of consent by you for us to process your information may severely inhibit our ability to serve you properly and in such case, we may have to refuse the booking altogether, or unreasonably restrict us to service your booking (if a booking is already made) which may further affect the services you booked through Coreyo.
- The information as detailed below is collected for us to be able to provide the services chosen by you and also to fulfill our legal obligations as well as our obligations towards third parties as per our User Agreement.
- “Personal Information” of User shall include the information shared by the User and collected by us for the following purposes:
- Registration on the Website: Information which you provide while subscribing to or registering on the Website, including but not limited to information about your personal identity such as name, gender, age etc., your contact details such as your email address, postal addresses, telephone (mobile or otherwise). The information may also include information such as your banking details (including credit/debit card) and any other information relating to your billing information payment history etc. (as shared by you).
- Other information: We may also collect some other information and documents including but not limited to:
- Your details and documents required for KYC under our policy. This may include any id card including but not limited to AADHAR
- Transactional history about your activities.
- Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers in accordance with our policy.
- Data available in public domain or received from any third party including social media channels, including but not limited to personal or non-personal information from your linked social media channels (like name, email address, friend list, profile pictures or any other information that is permitted to be received as per your account settings) as a part of your account information.
- Information pertaining any other beneficiaries for who you make a booking through your registered Coreyo account. In such case, you must confirm and represent that each of the other beneficiaries for whom a booking has been made, has agreed to have the information shared by you disclosed to us and further be shared by us with the concerned service provider(s).
- For international bookings, Users, in compliance with the rules mandated by RBI or any other law will be required to provide details such as their PAN information or passport details number or any such information required by Service Provider. Such information shall be strictly used as per the aforesaid requirements only.
- In case a User does not wish to provide the above information, Coreyo may not be able to provide the services.
- Such information shall be strictly used for the aforesaid specified and lawful purpose only. User further understands that Coreyo may share this information with the end service provider or any other third party for provision and facilitation of the services availed by you.
- The Personal Information collected maybe used in the following manner:
While availing our Services
While availing our services, we may use Personal Information including, payment details which include cardholder name, credit/debit card number with expiration date, banking details, wallet details etc. as shared and allowed to be stored by you.
We may also use your Personal Information for several reasons including but not limited to:
- Confirmation of our services to you with respective service providers;
- keeping you informed of the transaction status;
- sending service related confirmations either via SMS or Whatsapp or any other messaging service;
- sending any updates or changes to the services;;
- allow our customer service/call centre to contact you, if necessary;
- customize the content of our website, mobile site and mobile app;
- request for reviews of products or services or any other improvements;
- send verification messages or emails;
- Validate/authenticate your account and to prevent any misuse or abuse.
- Contact you for offers, discounts etc..
- Coreyo may share your Personal Information, anonymized and/ or aggregated data to a third party that Coreyo may engage to perform certain tasks on its behalf, including but not limited to payment processing, data hosting, data etc..
- Coreyo will retain your Personal Information on its servers for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy. In some circumstances we may retain your Personal Information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with any legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
- Each time you access the Website your session data gets logged. Session data may consist of various aspects like the IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the User while on the Website. We collect session data because it helps us to analyse User’s choices, browsing pattern including the frequency of visits and duration for which a User is logged on. It also helps us diagnose the problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. The aforesaid information cannot identify any User personally. However, it may be possible to determine a User’s Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of User’s point of connectivity through the above session data.
- Your information shall be shared with the end service providers who are responsible for fulfilling your service booking. You may note that while making a service from Coreyo you authorize us to share your information with the said service providers. It is pertinent to note that Coreyo does not authorize the end service provider to use your information for any other purpose(s) except as may be for fulfilling their part of service. However, how the said service providers/suppliers use the information shared with them is beyond the purview and control of Coreyo as they process Personal Information as independent data controllers, and hence we cannot be made accountable for the same. You are therefore advised to review the privacy policies of the respective service provider or supplier whose services you choose to avail.
- In the interests of improving personalization and service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your Personal Information with our affiliate or associate entities. This will enable us to provide you with information about various services or help us address your questions and requests in relation to your service bookings.
- If the assets of Coreyo are acquired, our customer information may also be transferred to the acquirer depending upon the nature of such acquisition. In addition, as part of business expansion/development/restructuring or for any other reason whatsoever, if we decide to sell/transfer/assign our business, any part thereof, any of our subsidiaries or any business units, then as part of such restructuring exercise customer information including the Personal Information collected herein shall be transferred accordingly.
- Coreyo may share your Personal Information to third party that Coreyo may engage to perform certain tasks on its behalf, including but not limited to payment processing, data hosting, and data processing platforms.
- We use non-identifiable Personal Information of Users in aggregate or anonymized form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behaviour of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Website. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential business partners. Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format is our property. We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose including without limitation the commercial sale thereof to third parties.
- Occasionally, Coreyo will hire a third party for market research, surveys etc. and will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information (including aggregate cookie and tracking information) we provide to such third parties, alliance partners, or vendors are protected by confidentiality agreements and such information is to be used solely for completing the specific project, and in compliance with the applicable regulations.
- In addition to the circumstances described above, Coreyo may disclose User’s Personal Information if required to do so:
We value opinions and comments from our Users and frequently conduct surveys, both online and offline. The information received is aggregated, and used to make improvements to Website, Coreyo Business Platform, services etc based on the results of the surveys. Identity of the survey participants is anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
Marketing promotions, research and programs help us to identify customer needs and preferences. Personal Information collected by us for such activities may include contact information and survey questions. We use such Personal Information to for service improvements. As a registered User, you will also occasionally receive updates from us special offers, new Coreyo services and marketing programs.
In addition, you may look forward to receiving periodic marketing emails, newsletters and exclusive promotions.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the Website. To the extent these services are provided, and used by you, we will use the Personal Information you provide to facilitate the service(s) requested. We may also store such Personal Information to assist us in making the Website the better and easier to use for our Users.
- by law, required by any enforcement authority for investigation, by court order or in reference to any legal process;
- to conduct our business;
- for regulatory, internal compliance and audit exercise(s)
- to secure our systems; or
- to enforce or protect our rights or properties of Coreyo or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing Personal Information of User(s) is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
Such disclosure and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such disclosure and storage.